It’s already the end of April, and on a light note, the state of Washington has allowed for low-risk construction to resume. The construction for our syndicates has resumed as of, Tuesday, April 28th!
Please see below for updates on our syndicate at 736 Bellevue Pl E. – Bell View Apartments
- Work at Bell View was paused for two weeks due to the state-mandated construction halt on all private construction work.
- On Friday, April 24th, the state lifted the construction halt requiring additional regulations State COVID Worker guidelines will be followed – See here
- As of Monday, 4/27, SACO has complied with the back to work regulations and has asked all vendors and employees to report to work at Bell View starting Tuesday 28th, full staffing from day 1
- The framing was finished on March 20.
- The roof was installed on April 5th
- Window installation is starting soon. Most windows are on-site or in a nearby warehouse.
- SACO will be focused on the plumbing and electrical work for the next several weeks.
- Additionally, we have selected the exterior materials for the structure in matte black and metallic orange metal
Lease-up: Marketing Update
- Version 1 of the Bell View Apartments website is now available
- Two 20ft x 10ft banners have been added to the structure advertising the community
- We plan to begin hard-hat tours on Fridays, starting in September (so far 2 prospects have signed up)
- Pre-lease marketing will continue to build during this time
- Pre-leasing will start 90 days prior to the grand opening
- Our team is working on rent and leasing rent rates
- Our team is collectively looking forward to making this lease-up a huge success