It’s already the end of April, and on a light note, the state of Washington has allowed for low-risk construction to resume. The construction for our syndicates will resume as of tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28th!
Please see below for updates on our syndicate at 2465 Dexter Ave N. – The Dexter
- Due to recent changes in the stay at home order, construction and permit approval process for the 01 stack has resumed, and work will resume shortly thereafter.
- Electrical and Plumbing reviews and approvals should take 1-1 ½ weeks. Thereafter, drywall and painting will begin. Cabins and appliances are on-site and it should be less than 2 months until the units are ready to lease.
- We have a permit for the new unit, and we’re moving forward with phase 2. Construction for the next unit will begin in May and should take approximately 4 months to complete.
- With early occupants, we are working through tech glitches with the Vivint system
- 5/6 of the 1 bedroom units are now occupied
- Our team has leased 9/11 available units
- Currently on the market: 202 & 401